Please feel free to reach out to me via email at [email protected] or on twitter (@arpith) if you don't find an answer here.
Save the bookmarklet
Follow these instructions to save the bookmarklet, before returning to this page to do the following.
Viewing a website's feed in Feed Reader
Once you've saved the bookmarklet, open the website you wish to follow in a separate tab or window (this is just so you can view these instructions at the same time.
- While you are on the website you wish to follow, tap on the bookmarklet ("View in Feed Reader") that you have saved.
- The feed you are interested in should open in Feed Reader.
- If the feed did not open in Feed Reader, or there was any other problem, please email me ([email protected]) or tell me on twitter (@arpith).
Add the feed
Tap on the folders you want to add the feed to. Please note that if you do not add it to any of your folders, you are not following it (and it will not appear in your unread items).
Go to the feed's page on Feed Reader
When viewing an article from this feed, tap on the link below the headline (the feed's title) to go to the Feed Reader page for this feed.
Unsubscribe from the feed you are viewing
Once you've opened the Feed Reader page for the feed you wish to unsubscribe from,
- Tap on the folders that the feed belongs to (they are dark grey).
- When all the folders are unselected (they are light grey) the feed will no longer appear in your unread items.
- If you were unable to remove the feed from all your folders, or couldn't open the Feed Reader page for the feed, or there was any other problem, please email me ([email protected]) or tell me on twitter (@arpith).